Instead of driving yourself crazy about how are you going to make this and that happen, saying: “How can I do this or that?” “It’s too difficult!” “No time!” “Too old!” “Too young!” “Too big!” “Too small” or worrying about how long it will take or how to begin, or maybe you have fear of failure or success, connect with someone (mentor, good friend, therapist, family member, pastoral counselor, life coach or strategist, pastor), etc., who can help and support you with getting on track, identifying your inner strengths and core beliefs and putting the pieces back together… These are some of the thoughts, concerns and fears that I myself have pondered years past…but I began counseling and coaching myself, as well as connecting with mentors and leaders while utilizing the spiritual disciplines such as meditating on the word of God, praying, fasting and believing, and prioritizing and re-prioritizing my personal and career goals and passions. I pressed with tenacity, blocking any negative traffic possible and understood that “All things are possible through Christ which strengthens me! I focused on scripture affirmations such as, “With man, things are impossible but with God all things are possible” or “God will not withhold any good thing to those who walk upright before Him” and “Don’t worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; … Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?” and so on…Google these scriptures. Blessings!
IT’S COMING IN JUNE… I’M EXCITED! ALTHOUGH WE ARE STILL WORKING ON IT, YOU CAN REGISTER NOW FOR THIS AWESOME ONLINE EVENT THAT WILL INSPIRE, ENCOURAGE, EMPOWER AND MOTIVATE YOU TO LIVE ON PURPOSE. AFTER WATCHING AND LISTENING TO ALL OF THE PHENOMENAL SPEAKERS SHARE THEIR STORIES OF CHALLENGES AND TRAUMATIC EVENTS THAT THEY HAD TO ENDURE AND FIGHT THROUGH IN ORDER TO HEAL AND TAP INTO THEIR PASSION AND PURPOSE, YOU WILL FEEL CHANGED.
THEY WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH MAJOR VALUABLE LIFE STRATEGIES ON HOW TO PUSH PASS PAINFUL AND TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCES, YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FEEL LIKE GOING ON (LISTEN TO SONG). A LIST AND PROFILE OF EACH SPEAKER WILL BE POSTED A LITTLE LATER. REGISTER NOW! SAVE THE DATE! SEND ME AN EMAIL! OR SUBSCRIBE HERE TO BE ON MY LIST FOR THIS AND FUTURE EVENTS! MORE TO COME SOON…
OH WOW! THIS ONE’S A LISTENER! THIS MESSAGE IS LONGER THAN MY MY LAST COUPLE OF MESSAGES BUT TO THE RIGHT HEARER, IT WILL ENCOURAGE YOU TO SET SOME THINGS IN MOTION FOR YOURSELF. Listen to audio below.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT INDIVIDUAL IF YOU HAVE A STRONG CALL, MANDATE AND PROPHETIC WORD ON THE INSIDE THAT CANNOT BE STOPPED. YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON IF YOU’RE TIRED OF WORKING OR FUNCTIONING IN ENVIRONMENTS THAT DO NOT ALIGN WITH YOUR VALUES, HAVE AN INTERNAL FIRE TO DO GREATER AND YOU FIND IT DIFFICULT TO PLAINLY SHUT-UP!
YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON IF YOU HAVE A DESIRE TO EXERCISE YOUR GIFT, TALENT AND CALL IN THE MARKETPLACE, AND THE FREEDOM TO DO IT.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON IF YOU FEEL AS IF YOU HAVE A FIRE INSIDE OF YOU THAT WILL EXPLODE IF YOU DON’T GET IT OUT! ANYWAY, BE INSPIRED BY THIS PODCAST I JUST CREATED OUT OF MY OWN EXPERIENCE AND TIME OF THANKS!
A refined woman has grace, peace, resolve, live on purpose, confident, self-aware, healed, whole, elegant in her own way, tasteful, developed, improved and more.
As a single person, you have a whole lot of ways to invest in yourself. There’s mistakes you can correct, unfinished business such as: maturing, healing the inner child, going back to school, starting that business, manage your finances, improve your overall health, self-care, build healthy relationships, improve your communication, overcome bad habits and sabotaging behaviors and more. Do it Again! Restart! Resume! Refocus! Re-purpose! Revamp! Let’s go. Let’s chat about it. Motivating you to breakthrough barriers and propel into your purpose. You need a cheerleader, support and a push!
Wouldn’t it be great to be in an atmosphere with other like-minded women who desire to make positive changes in their lives. To engage in actionable steps that will help you in various areas of your life. Some come to be inspired, motivated and pushed to live on another level of greatness. Some women will get insight on how to build up their self-esteem and walk in confidence and security. Others will find out ways they can brand their passion and purpose in order to monetize their lives and increase, supplement or create income. Some ladies will receive revelation of how their past traumatic experiences have been holding them hostage from living with inner peace and forgiveness, and learn how to develop healthy relationships with other women (sisterhood) and with men. Connect with me for more info and to request booking and my media kit. Www.cherylyhoward.com.
#singlewomenofpurposetour #SWOPACADEMY #single #sister2sister#sisterhood #singleladies #sisterhoodweekend #girltogirl#womentowomen #getyourlifebak #singleladies #healthylifestyle#womensfashion #womensworkshop #newyeargoals2017
Listen, understand and know that YOU CAN move on from any past and present experiences that may have/are emotional, psychological and familial painful if you really want to be free to live lighter. That is, letting go of the weight that so easily beset you. It is not fun walking around heavy on the inside -making it difficult to maintain stable, harmonious and healthy relationships. The effects of your unhealed places can sabotage many areas of your life. I want you to triumph over trauma. I want you to believe that this is possible.
- One of the things I do when helping others heal is help them triage and assess their own level of emotional and psychological injury. So as you assess and identify the symptoms of hurt, pain that is often extended from your cellular memory thus, the reason you still feel the effect of that trauma when you think about it, you can move on to triage the level of urgency and care needed to address it or each issue in a multidimensional approach. This is a part of my trauma-focused coaching and counseling approaches that help you become self-aware of what’s going on internally, and begin the healing the process. (Symptoms: negative and hopeless attitude toward life and others, easily angered, self-conscious, pessimistic, critical, judgmental, etc.).
Key points to working through trauma:
- Sometimes we can be predisposition from some type of profound traumatic experience such as abandonment, neglect, loss, abuse, etc., and this causes us to remain in a state of being perpetually victimized. I don’t believe you want to be forever the victim and not a victor. It’s time to delete this dark cloud that follows you in various areas of your life.
- Unpacking themes and meanings formed from both repetitious and past traumatic experiences is key to your healing. Believe or not, there are themes and meanings that you operate and process thoughts from. We can hear the same message or words but they can mean something different to all of us based on our life’s experiences and events. The scary thing is that we make decisions based on these themes and meanings that can be faulty and therefore, detrimental to ours and other’s lively-hood.
- Basically, these meanings have left an impression on you that have effected your way of thinking, processing info and communicating. These impressions become apparent to others and can actually push them away because they don’t know how to interact with you and your ISSUES (pain, symptoms, etc.).
- Your trauma can leave a negative impression on them as well. Once you have assessed and identified the meanings behind your perceptions, assumptions and conclusions, the better you will understand and identify what areas that need to be dealt with, confronted and treated.
- After doing the above work, becoming solution-focused would be the next step.
Know that you can heal from trauma and live as a whole person by working with a pastoral strategist or pastoral counseling, Trauma-focused coach or therapist, transformation and life strategist or coach and other human services individual and resources. These individuals and services can help you work on overcoming trauma and develop coping and life skill strategies to help you maintain a holistic healthy lifestyle.
Connect with me: Www.cherylyhoward.com and also find out more about my services-helping people overcome trauma and break through barriers toward growth, healing, progress and success.
Gather together single ladies… Here I come. Schedule your city/date/location with me now. Would you like me to bring a S.W.O.P Workshop to you? Let’s talk deets: email@example.com or fill out the form below for more details and to schedule a phone meeting if you’re interested in booking this tour. Visit my website for more about me, events and services.
Let’s get into formation, position and good posture ladies.
- For the woman who want to feel empowered and armed with the tools you need to live on and in purpose.
- For the woman feels sick and tired of being sick and tired of sitting on your vision and talking and not doing.
- For women who want to shift their mindset; Embrace your greatness and genius.
- For women who want to learn how to monetize their passion, talent, skill and purpose in order to supplement your income or start a business using what’s in your hands, heart and head.
- For women who desire to develop real life strategies to help you break through patterns of mistakes and self-sabotaging activities that hinder you from living your best life in harmony and peace, maintaining healthy relationships.
- For women who desire to learn how to position themselves for marriage by becoming confident and secured in order to ATTRACT their ideal M.O.G (man of God) & future husband.
- For women who NEED to HEAL from past traumatic events/experiences, overcome insecurities and crippling fear.
#cherylyhoward #sisterhood #embraceyourgreatness #packageyourgreatness #liveonpurposewithpurpose #positionedforpurpose #positionedformarriage #getyourlifebak #monetizeyourpassion #financialliteracy #singlewomenofpurpose #singleladies #womensconference #womenstour #hair #womensfashion #confidentwomen #selfcare #selfesteem #citytour #eventsforwomen #speakingengagement #speakingtowomenonly #womenonly #forwomenonly #teaparty #womensteaparty #workshop #cherylyspeaks #cherylyempowers
Thus the reason I engage my clients in Faith-Vision, Inspirational and Action Boards instead. (Biblical principles over Law of Attraction). According to Neil Farber M.D, Ph.D., CLC, CPT, “Vision boards are for dreaming, action boards are for achieving.”
Posting your actions and works toward your dreams seems to be more effective according to recent studies in psychology and my experience with client’s outcome.
For the believer, it is important that our “boards” are not limited and finite according to “our” plans and goals but that we allow room for God’s orchestrated events, adventures and plans.
We should also build enough grace and patience within ourselves to endure detours, bumps and delays… with our faith and hope on board. While we need to have vision to thrive and move us toward purpose, let us not become self-centered or self-directed apart from God’s leading.
Finally, the Word’s Warning about Self-Confidence:
“Look here, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we are going to a certain town and will stay there a year. We will do business there and make a profit.” How do you know what your life will be like tomorrow? Your life is like the morning fog—it’s here a little while, then it’s gone. What you ought to say is, “If the Lord wants us to, we will live and do this or that.” Otherwise you are boasting about your own plans, and all such boasting is evil” (James 4:13-15).
My clients feel more positive toward achieving their dreams by listing and posting realistic action steps and activities on boards along with their dreams and goals. They can easily focus and see themselves achieving short and longterm goals, and feel inspired and motivated after they take each step because they see and feel progressive.
Bottom-line, vision boarding is not a bad method of inspiration when you include or consider God’s vision, plan and purpose. I am careful not to cause more harm to my clients by helping them with learning to cope with disappointments and transitions. Things I had to do in my own life.
You’re not bound to your board.
Affirmation: “I never worry about action, but only about inaction.” – Winston Churchill.