Tips For Confident Communicating That May Help with Stuttering.
What’s doin Wonderfully Made People! Because I have worked with people that have challenges expressing themselves concisely and clearly or stutter when they talk. I wanted to share some of strategies that helped my clients. I’m not really talking about stuttering due to a communication disorder that may be considered more developmental, caused by trauma, genetics or other… but some of my clients stutter (mildly/occasionally) or find it difficult expressing their feelings and thoughts due to self-esteem, insecurities and trauma. What I usually do with these clients is provide strategies that can help them improve their flow of communication and even relationships. You may be surprised that many of the same strategies I use for helping clients with anxiety, depression and social deficits also help them with challenges in communication in relationships and public speaking. Sometimes stuttering is situational such as feeling nervous of public speaking. Some of the articles and studies I read concluded that there’s no universal cause or cure for stuttering and that more research is being conducted… Maybe some of what I share in this video is helpful to you or someone you know.
LINKS TO CONNECT WITH CHERYL: https://getylifeback.com/
FOR LIFE COACHING SERVICES: http://www.cherylyhoward.com/
TO BOOK CHERYL AS SPEAKER: http://www.cherylyhoward.com/Cheryl-Speaks.html
* INSTAGRAM: @cheryl.getyourlifeback
* TWITTER: (@getyourlifebak
* FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/cherylhoward…
* YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/CherylYHowa…
* SINGLE WOMEN OF PURPOSE GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/14112…
* PASTORAL COUNSELING & MINISTRY: Bit.ly/HealingForYourSoulMinistries
* iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast…
* EMAIL: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
#stuttering #helpwithstuttering #fluentspeech #stammering #speechtherapy #brain #brainandbody #mindfullness #memory