Mindfulness! Ways to Cope & Redirect Disempowering Thoughts
Mindfulness and spiritual techniques can help you heal thyself from so many emotional and psychological issues, especially when working with a therapeutic coach, therapist or pastoral counselor. In this video, Life Purpose and Therapeutic Coach Cheryl Y. Howard, provides coping strategies to help you self-calm and manage emotions.
I created this podcast because I want to help you all focus on psychological healing in order to change your mindset from unhealthy to healthy. I really want you (who need this) to make a habit of dismantling disempowering thoughts and negative core beliefs before they consume your life and negatively impact your relationships with family, friends, professional, etc. Okay, so WATCH AND CHIME IN!
* TWITTER: Check out Cheryl Y Howard (@getyourlifebak): https://twitter.com/getyourlifebak?s=09
* FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/cherylhoward…
* PASTORAL COUNSELING& MINISTRY: Bit.ly/HealingForYourSoulMinistries
* FOLLOW MY PODCAST: https://m.soundcloud.com/getyourlifeback
* MOTHER-DAUGHTER TALK Channel: (Me and my daughter’s YouTube Channel): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfxB…
* TEEN GIRL COACHING & EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM. (12-19): https://goddaughtersworkshop.com
* MY TEEN GIRL BLOG: (12-19) http://goddaughterstalk.blogspot.com/…
* NURTURING Relationships, Home, Natural Hair & MORE BLOG: http://www.nurturenaturallybycheryl.c… ———————
#howtocope #coping #healthythoughts #emotionalmanagement #healthyemotions #disempoweringthoughts #redirectingthoughts #helpfulthinking #cherylyhoward #lifepurposecoach #lifecoaching #mentalhealth #educational #getyourlifeback ways to cope & redirect disempowering thoughts faith based christian coach christian counseling